Trust and confidence are the values of Crime Stoppers and the pillars of all our partnerships.
Crime Stoppers Australia is an independent not-for-profit organisation that understands the imperatives of being relevant and efficient.
We bring 30 years of experience at ‘staying in tune’ with our community through a national network of business people, academics, bureaucrats, industry specialists and community leaders who work across the eight state and territory Crime Stopper organisations to create awareness of crime, increase crime detection, reduce the fear of reporting and advance the efficiencies of law enforcement services.
All our programs and services are created and delivered in partnership and we are proud of the achievements in delivering range of benefits including:
- Demonstrated leadership in corporate social responsibility and sustainable practices that enhances stakeholder relationships.
- Increased brand recognition and a demonstrated point of difference
- Increased employee engagement, being an employer of choice in recruitment and retention, team morale, and health and wellbeing
- Positive media and PR coverage, with positive brand positioning to key audiences
- Enhanced customer relationships and community engagement
- Increased sales and market share.