Any information that disrupts the supply of drugs in your community will help solve and prevent crime.
If you know something, say something.
Highlights from the 2018-19 Dob in a Dealer national campaign include:
- Receiving a total of 47,277 drug-related Information Reports across all Crime Stoppers programs during the campaign.
- The delivery of 81 Local Area Campaigns in metropolitan, regional and rural Australia;
- Generating 2,293 drug-related Information Reports from these localised collaborations;
- Achieving an aggregated average increase of 65% in Information Reports in the immediate weeks following local area campaigns;
- Engaging 110 new organisations to actively support the campaign, with many being community-based, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and Disability organisations;
- Generating awareness of Dob in a Dealer in the general public – with an estimated 93,395,339 people engaged through more than 1800 media features.
- Achieving a social media audience reach of 1,939,072 people, with more than 101,000 likes, comments and shares.